Weeding, bush pruning, hedge trimming, mowing, edging, trimming, yard debris and leaf removal, mulch installation, and power rakes.
- Lawn and garden maintenance experience is preferred, with the ability to operate pruners, blade edger, string trimmer, blower, and mowers of varying sizes, but we are willing to train the right people.
- Driver's license with a clean driving record (Required)
- Be able to lift 50+ lbs regularly
- Enjoy working outside all year
At Lawn Care MVP, you can expect competitive pay, raises when you achieve performance KPI's, bonus incentives for being accountable and reliable, and a company culture that supports employee growth and job satisfaction.
- weekly pay
- PTO and holiday pay
- weekly bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- life insurance proivded fro employee and family
- company uniforms
- year-round work
- 7am - 5pm
- Monday - Friday
$17.25 - $20.25 per hour